About the Orange County Convention Center
Owned and operated by Orange County Government, the Orange County Convention Center (OCCC) in Orlando, FL is the 2nd largest convention facility in the United States.
- Approximately 7 million in total square footage
- 2.1 million sq. ft of total exhibit space
- Two 90,000 sq. ft. general assembly areas
- 479,190 sq. ft. of total meeting space
- 74 meeting rooms
- Over 225 breakout rooms
- 62,182 multi-purpose ballroom
- 2,643 theater
- Lecture hall
- 3 restaurants, 8 food courts, and multiple business centers
- Covered bus boarding and over 6,000 on-site parking spaces
|The North/South Building of the Orange County Convention Center with its 80-foot tall glass walls and distinctive arched entranceways is a Central Florida landmark. |The Orange County Convention Center provides a multitude of event options and can cater to small meetings and large trade shows alike. The venue's versatility together with Orlando's world-class theme parks, tens of thousands of nearby guest rooms, a wealth of dining options, fantastic shopping opportunities, great golfing, year-round warm weather, and a location in the heart of the tourism area just 15 minutes from Orlando International Airport make the Orange County Convention Center the perfect event destination.
For more information about the Orange County Convention Center visit OCCC.net or click below
Looking for real estate near the OCCC?
Vista Cay Resort is the closest community to the Orange County Convention Center, SeaWorld, and Universal Orlando Resort which allows rental by the night.
Choose from a variety of distinctly furnished 2 and 3 bedroom condos and townhomes featuring spacious interiors, separate living and sleeping areas, master suites, fully equipped kitchens, washers/dryers, and more.
- Located off of Universal Blvd. in Orlando, FL
- Directly adjacent to the North/South Building of the Orange County Convention Center
- Moments to world famous International Drive ("I-Drive") dining and attractions
- Near Pointe Orlando (less than 2 miles)
- Near The Orlando Eye complex (less than 2 miles)
- Near SeaWorld (approx. 3 miles)
- Near Universal Orlando Resort (approx. 4 miles)
- Near Disney World (approx. 15 minutes)
- Near Orlando International Airport (MCO) (approx. 15 minutes)
- Easy access to 528 and I-4
- Publix super market and Walgreens pharmacy (near community entrance)
Vista Cay offers a unique ownership opportunity which caters well not only for personal use due to the prime location, but also for rental with attraction for those visiting Orlando on business, for vacation, or for a little bit of both.
To learn more about Vista Cay Resort, click here
. Resale properties available.
In town now or visiting soon? Call me at 407-506-7857 to make an appointment.
Discover Orlando! Click here
for links to Orlando's top attractions or here
for discount tickets.